Normandy

Normandy

3.17.2013

The Simple Answer

I can't stop this feeling I have.
I've tried to suppress it but its still there.
I can't stop thinking about you.
Your cute laugh
Your adorable smile
Your beautiful eyes
Everything

Is it crazy the way i feel?
Is it crazy that i want to shout from the heavens so everyone knows how much you mean to me?
Is it crazy that i'd give my life so i could protect yours?
Is it crazy that i can't sleep because you don't know how much you mean to me?
Is it crazy that you mean the world to me?
Is it crazy that if i hug you that i never want to let you go?
If all that is crazy then I must be pretty damn insane

I can't sleep
Can't eat
Can't breathe
Can't do anything
Can't be truly happy with my life because you aren't there

It's killing me, painfully, because you don't know how much you mean to me
You have the key to my heart, why not use it?
Don't throw it away
Use it
Make me the most happiest girl in the world...no wait...UNIVERSE! Because you would make me that happy

Honestly, i think i love you. I love you. I love you so much. That's how i feel for you. And that's what keeps playing over and over in my mind and it'll keep playing and playing forever and ever. It's been the answer all along but I've been avoiding. Just the (seemingly) simply answer.....

I Love You 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget