6.28.2013

Working on a new art project

I am working on a new art project. It's gonna be a collage of different anime characters from different anime series. I'm going to draw each character on separate pieces of paper then put it on a big poster board of some sort. So far I have drawn L from Deathnote, Izaya Orihana from Durarara!!, Ichigo from Bleach (though it's not as good as the picture I was looking at), and Naruto from Naruto Shippuden (duh). I still have to draw Gin Toki from Gin Tama, Natsu from Fairy Tail, Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist, Allen from D.Gray Man, Usui from Kaichou Wa Maid Sama, Luffy from One Piece, Mikoto Suoh from K, Tsuna Sawada from Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Inuyasha from Inuyasha (Duh), Kirito from Sword Art Online, Soul from Soul Eater, Pikachu from Pokemon, The Armpit Platoon from Sgt. Frog (aka Keroro, Tamama, Giroro, Kululu, & Dororo), Yurippe from Angel Beats, Takagi and Mashiro from Bakuman, Rin from Ao No Exorcist (or Blue Exorcist), and Ciel and Sebby (Sebastia Michaelis) from Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler). The fact I a bit of carpel tunnel syndrome in my wrists doesn't help but that's okay. Drawing and Anime is totally worth a little bit of pain. And the fact that I am a blogger, artist, gamer, computer nerd, etc means that I am pretty much prone to getting some kind of wrist problem.

I might choose other anime characters later but not sure right now.
I'll post a pic when it's done.

Translate

Blog Archive