Normandy

Normandy

7.24.2013

GOD DAMN RENTER'S GIRLFRIEND IS A TOTAL ______

I swear to frikkin god.. If my renter's druggie girlfriend is eating my family's food..I won't hold back my rage against her...She's dating my (douche-y) renter, smoking her cigs (which isnt aloud), smelling like a freaking perfume isle (which bothers my family's noses), glaring at me whenever she sees me (which is rude since its my house), AND (to top it all off) they are having sex WHEN EVERYONE IS IN THE HOUSE!! LIKE OMFG GET THE F*** OUT B****. Besides the fact that she ruined my outside of school life in my elementary years, she shouldnt be trusted.

I WANT TO FREAKING PUNCH HER IN THE FACE SO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

(Maybe I should take out the ol' Death Note...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget