Normandy

Normandy

7.03.2013

Random Chef Dude and Four NTIL (New Things in [my] Life)

This is a random chef dude I drew. Kind of a free time drawing while taking a break from my Collage Project.

Four new things in life!

#1: I am getting a new computer, laptop to be specific. . She (yes, the new laptop is a she) is sexy, sleek, and beautiful. I am naming her Kiyomi which means "Pure Beauty" in Japanese. I paid for some of it. My mom paid for the rest of it. Totally worth every cent

#2 I've gonna far on my collage but i have a long way to go. I have gotten 1 request so far. The request is Mizore from Rosario Vampire.

#3 A new song by Krewella is released. It is called Live for the Night. It's soooo sick! I LOVE IT!! I LOVE KREWELLA!! KREW LIFE BITCHES!!


#4 I put all my moneyy needed on to Saints Row IV. SO EXCITED!!!




WEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH AWESOME THINGS HAPPENING AT ONCE!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget