She walks through the world,
Bearing her damaged soul.
Her heart shattered.
Her skin tears with the slightest touch.
Covered in the emotional scars and wound that life gave her.
Thoughts of fear and sadness taints her blood with darkness.
Her eyes flow at the slightest thought of pain.
She is scared of trust.
Scared of change.
Scared of life.
She feels lost.
She feels alone
but she knows the fact she is still standing means that she is STRONG.
The free verse poem and drawing is both by me.
- A Certain Scientific Railgun
- The different looks of Saori Makishima (from Oreim...
- YOU ARE NOW MY RIVAL
- Who am I?
- Katekyo Hitman REBORN!
- GOD DAMN RENTER'S GIRLFRIEND IS A TOTAL ______
- Obito - The God of Pure Evil
- Rewatching an Anime Series for the first time :O
- Maruchan Ramen
- 2013 is Insane (and life right now)
- What kind of girl am I?
- Male Friendship in a Yaoi (Boys Love) Series Scree...
- Shiina Mashiro!
- Selena Gomez is One Sexy and Cute Girl
- rest in peace....
- Ellie Goulding - Burn (my New favorite song)
- Lost in the Fog of Uncertainty
- Random Chef Dude and Four NTIL (New Things in [my]...
- ▼ July (19)
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (125)