Normandy

Normandy

11.01.2013

Is this...

Is this…Is this love?
I just want to hold her in my arms and never let go. Protect her and keep her safe in this cruel world. I would do anything for her. Cook, clean, even take a bullet for her. Hell I’d take a million bullets for her. My heart yearns to hold her in my arms. My heart and mind both agree that she is my soul mate. She is just so amazing. Am I dreaming? Is this real? It’s just so amazing.
I always smile when I talk to her. She just makes me so happy! My heart has butterflies even though we have only chatted on Facebook. I just feel so happy that I am talking to such an amazing person.She is adorable. She’s my cutesy klutz. She’s my little yandere. I just want to be by her side forever.

To My Little Yandere,
Aishiteru~
Anata nashidewa ikite ikanai.
Dakishimetai.
Kirei dayo.
Itsumademo issho ni itai. <3

Signed with all the love in the world,
Michelle~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget