12.29.2013

Unknowing Hiatus

So I've been kinda super busy. Since like the beginning of December I've been busy. Holidays and stuff. Now I am not as busy. Not AS busy but still busy. Let's start with Christmas.

Christmas was lonesome. I was not there in my uncle's mind. I sat alone for most of Christmas. As a family we makes sure to open each gift at the same time as everyone else. We did that and I finished first... It's not a BIG deal but still...
For presents I got Five Different Giftcards, a Bakuman Wall Scroll, Manga Outline Pens, Bakuman Manga Starter Kit, Clothes, Socks, a Comb, Giant Drawing Pad, Omiyage book and cloth for it (its Origami with Cloth), Four Pokemon Figures (Umbreon, Meowth, Charmander, Treeko), blaket and some other things I can't remember.

With the Giftcards I bought:
Borderlands 2 (on Steam)
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (on Steam)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (on Steam
2 Drawing Notebooks
4 Mass Effect Figures (Miranda Lawson, Grunt, John Shepard, Tali'Zorah nar Rayya)
2 Manga Books (Itsuwaribito and Black Butler)
Music
Naruto: The Will of Fire Movie (on iTunes)
Despicable Me 2 (Rented on iTunes)
A Couple Items/Keys on Team Fortress 2



Translate

Blog Archive