There are so many things i need (more so want) to do.
- Finish my (2nd/New Game+) play-through of Blood and Wine DLC of Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
- I recently bought a 5TB Hard-drive so I am able to play more games on steam so I want to play more game on steam that are Story Based (ex: Divinty Original Sin, Tales of Zestiria)
- I want to replay through Saints Row the Third and Saints Row 4 (and though I own Gat Out of Hell, I am no inclined to play it)
- Play-through the Bioshock Trilogy
- Finish the Eternal Throne thing in SWTOR with my Sith Inquisitor (Oh how I miss my lightning attacks)
- Finish the Adventure Modes on Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
- Play more Overwatch, especially when the Christmas Event is out. (same goes for Heroes of the Storm)
- Finish Pokemon Moon (and finish the Pokedex)
- Start Play-through Pokemon Sun
- Finish Mass Effect 3 Insanity
- Play more Watch Dogs 2
- Pay more Assassin's Creed Syndicate (I mean I have the gold edition, I should play it more)
- Draw more! I've been lacking on drawing because I've been mad at most of my recent drawings
- I actually bought like 6 PS3 Games for a good price and want to stream those for fun. Some I've played a long while ago, others I've never played.
- Clean my room (its a bit of a mess)
- Play more games on the Wii U, I mainly use it to watch Netflix .___.
Winter always affects me. It makes me feel more depressed. I become a hermit of sorts. Keeping to myself, don't bother going outside, not talking to friends. I try and push myself out of it but it doesnt seem to work usually.