1.04.2013

I'm a believer in helping others in life

I have been thinking a lot about the world and how I can help with changing it for the better for others. I've thought about working at a soup kitchen or donate blankets n stuff (i say blankets because its like below freezing where i am, it was 26'F at 2pm on the 3rd of Jan)

I want to help the world. I want to help the sick with caring for them if they dont have help. I want to make the world a better place. I'm not trying to go hippie on you but like. Why can't we donate food that we get but probably wont eat? Why don't we donate leftovers from buffets instead of throwing them away? Why can't we donate our time to help others? Why don't we have mini-shelter like structures? Like they dont have plumbing. They'd have like one outlet and it would have enough space to spread out and sleep.

Or like shelters from "Tokyo Godfathers" [PG-13]
I want to inspire others who have fallen down in life to get back up and try again. They have a purpose. Whether we know it or not yet, we all have a purpose.

We can also help homeless animals, wildlife, the plant life, earth.

And you never know, you might, just might, help yourself figure out something you never knew about yourself.

Here some ideas i have to help others:

  • Why don't you go to McDonalds or some other place that has a dollar menu, get different food, walk around  and if you see a homeless person ask if they are hungry. if so give them food.
  • Get flowers and just hand them out to random strangers to be nice or to make someone's day better
  • Read to children
  • Help out a shelter for animals or humans
  • And many more!!
I know if we help out or just try to make people feel happier, the world will be happier.

Translate

Blog Archive