7.22.2013

2013 is Insane (and life right now)

So I have decided to work on my Kanji with a book that I just bought. I have also decided to go to the classes my mom teaches when she starts. I wanna see what it's like. I am also working on drawing and writing. And having major body dysfunctions. So I am seeing my doctor about this. It really sucks though. Every day is just a different symptom for me which is so much fun. (Sarcasm). I have another thing that I am hopefully gonna do soon [I can't say because I have no clue if this certain someone is reading this post soo....]

Live is crazy right now (not to mention this Summer sucks donkey balls)

But it's only going to get crazier. Sometimes you gotta do crazy things to make life less crazy.


This summer is insane. Mom has contained cancer (meaning it wont spread) that isn't deadly, my sister is stuck on the couch after her ACL surgery, I am having different symptoms every day, my guinea pig died, my fish died, Cory Monteith passed away, the Youtuber Talia passed away (all rest in peace), my mind is being a pain and the only way is to pretty much set myself up for rejection....2013... So insane, half way through.

Translate

Blog Archive