8.08.2013

August 8th's Inspirational Moment

I am having an inspirational moment and I’d like to share my thoughts.

I am the kind of person who ponders life. Probably way too much. It’s just that life has so much that is unknown to either me or humanity itself. Anyway, I’m going to try to stay on topic as well as I can.
I am a caring person. If my friend is upset and wants to talk or just vent to me, I’d listen and help. That’s if they would like my help or at least listen to my thoughts about the issue. I am more caring that that. I’d listen to some random stranger and give them advice on life. It’d be like a once-in-a-lifetime kind of deal. I wouldn’t want to be a therapist unless it was like you only see me once then that’s it. I recently convinced a person who I follow on an art website that he is worth something and that life is still worth living. One of his recent art made me just feel worried as a caring person. So I asked him what’s up. He explained to me that he felt like he wasn’t cared about and I said he was important. It’s true about all people on this earth. They have a reason. All people have a reason though some stray onto the path of violence, evil, and disturbed. But all, I believe, start on the path of good and life in general messes with you, emotionally and physically, which can cause you to stray from the good path. I don’t want to say there is a right and wrong path because there really isn’t. Right or wrong, even good and bad, are words made up by humans (Just like numbers, days of the week, months, etc.) to make life more organized rather than chaotic but even then life is as chaotic as ever. It has its ups and downs but it’s totally worth the experience. Feeling emotions, having the possibility to taste different flavors, feeling different objects, listening to different sounds, and meeting interesting people throughout you’re entire life. It just fascinating and incredible thing. The things that you can experience is just unfathomable.

I went completely off topic kind of but I think you get the point.
YOU ARE WORTH IT! IF YOU WANT SOMEONE TO TALK TO I AM ALWAYS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Translate

Blog Archive