- Haunted Hathaways
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- Kris Jenner's (shitty) talk show
- Teen Mom 1, 2, & 3
- The Real World
- Jersey Shore
- Talking Friends
- Legends of Chima
- Awesomeness TV
- Incredible Crew
- Secret Life of the American Teenager
- The Vineyard
- Sanjay and Craig
- Copper Top Flop Show (Its a major flop)
- Rabbids Invasion (It looks cute but it's better as a humorous videogame like Rayman Raving Rabbids or Rabbids Go Home)
- Wander over Yonder (it isn't out yet but it looks really stupid)
- Nick Studio 10
- Wendell and Vinne (trying to squeeze the last bit of Spencer's role from iCarly)
- Sam & Cat (trying to squeeze out the last bit of iCarly and Victorious)
- Marvin Marvin
- Rocket Monkeys
- You Gotta See This
So many more....
Almost all the shows on E! channel suck
A lot of the MTV shows aren't that great
The Copper Top Flop Show is kind of insulting in my opinion. Calum Worthy is in a skit about food connoisseur at a restaurant. I find it very insulting to REAL connoisseur who's JOB it is to review different foods or types of food. He is metaphorically spitting on real food connoisseurs.
ABC Family Network shouldn't be for families (Pretty Little Liars [filled with lies, death, violence, a bit of horror], Switched at Birth [a lot of predictable drama scenarios], The Vineyard [looks like a super fake reality show, filled with lame reality drama, which again, is predictable], The Lying Game [lies, death, lame twin swapping], Twisted [lying, sociopath-ic scenarios], and there are probably more.)
Like why not show Teen Titans instead of Teen Titans Go! It's most definitely not as good as Teen Titans. They are teens, hence teen titans. So in teen titans go they look like 5 year olds. They. Are. TEENS FOR F*** SAKE!
I like Amazing World of Gumball, Regular Show, Adventure Time, Johnny Test, Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls
Annoying Orange is ok. The only episodes I like more is when Toby Turner (Tobuscus) is in it.
And the movie theater thing on cartoon network has a lot less cartoons
Here are some shows they SHOULD bring back/make more of:
- Powerpuff Girls
- Courage: The Cowardly Dog
- Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends
- Ed, Edd, & Eddy
- The Misadventures of Flapjack
- Invader Zim
- What's New Scooby Doo
- Ben10 (When he was a kid)
- The Legend of Korra
- My Babysitter's a Vampire
- Kim Possible
- Lilo & Stitch
- Fairly Odd Parents (with Poof, not the stupid dog)
- Penguins of Madagascar
- Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness
- (Maybe) Robot and Monster
- House of Anubis (saying this just for my sister because she wants the next season)
- Jimmy Neutron (or At least Planet Sheen)
- Rugrats (but not all grown up because that series sucked)
- GREY'S ANATOMY (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
- probably a lot more shows to bring back...
Or How about some shows with a lot of THOUGHT and EFFORT in it!?
Seems like a lot of TV networks can't come up with any thoughts so they make crap shows that they cancel in mid-season. Good Job TV Networks. You Suck!