11.29.2013

I honestly don't like Thanksgiving...

My family is kind of predicable about planning events. They are last minute. They are usually at my home (rare occasion that it's at my Grandma's or my aunt's).

And this is usually how the events go (besides Christmas)
Mom + Aunt + Grandma = Talk about life events, mostly my grandmother's life
Uncle + Sister + Cousin = Talk about sports and stuff
              or      
Sister + Cousin = Talk about school and watch vids; Uncle = On phone/Reading book

I predicted this because it always happens. Though my Grandma didnt come this year. She was feeling sick/tired/something. I even predicted the table arraignment.



Then there is me. I am usually never spoken to unless to complain about something I am doing wrong. Before I ate, I mainly worked on my writing alone. My aunt briefly came in and asked how I was doing. I said I was tired. She literally said "You're always tired. You should have a schedule or something.".... I have adrenal fatigue but I didn't tell her because she'd be like "You're only 18, you shouldn't have stress....

[Definition: The term "adrenal fatigue" may be applied to a collection of mostly nonspecific symptoms  such as "tiredness, trouble falling asleep at night or waking up in the morning, salt and sugar craving, and needing stimulants like caffeine to get through the day".  Most commonly associated with intense or prolonged stress.]

For most of my life I've been stressed, whether or not I knew the word 'Stress'. Anyway, during the dinner/lunch I sat there while everyone but me talked about sports things. I didn't eat because the stress and anxiety was eating me. Then after dinner I slept on their couch. I was mostly asleep but I could hear them somewhat talking. I wish I didn't have to go to many of the family events...

....... I don't belong T~T


Translate

Blog Archive