9.21.2016

Mass Effect 3 Renegade/Insanity/Witcher 3

Finished playing through Mass Effect 1 and 2 as Renegade Commander (Melrose) Shepard. It took a while but got those to done now onto Mass Effect 3 as a renegade which my take some time considering there is a lot of planet scanning for War Assets and Intel for upgrades and the many missions. I also have to playthrough with my Paragon Shep on Insanity which will take up a lot of time considering I am always biotic charging into battle and shotgunning Cerberus Operatives or Reapers. 

Some info on my Renegade Shepard is that she is a badass who will do whatever it takes to get the mission done...Unless it involves kids because she has a weakness for kids. She's always wanted to have children but knows her background would make her seem like a monster...She loves asari women but has a (somewhat) closed relationship with Dr. Liara T'Soni and Aria T'Loak.

------


I'm also still continuing my New Game+ on the Witcher 3 Wild Hunt. Taking my time with it, doing all the side quests and witcher contracts. Not really doing the Fists of ____ or the Gwent ones this round. Just not feeling in the mood for those unless its necessary. 



Translate

Blog Archive