9.17.2016

My Gaming Experience Part 3

21. Game with the best story - Mass Effect Trilogy. It has the in-depth relationships and missions that have different outcomes based on what you chose in current or previous games.

22. A game sequel which disappointed you - Dragon Age Inquisition Trespasser DLC

23. Game you think had the best graphics or art style - I loved the art style (and mainly characters) in Overwatch.

24. Favorite Classic Game - Not sure...

25. A game you plan on playing - I have a long list but probably on the top of the list is Bioshock Trilogy but I have to be in the mood to play honestly

26. Best voice acting - Jennifer Hale as Commander Shepard (Female)

27. Most epic scene ever - Saren's Reaper being destroyed as the Citadel is under attack.

28. Favorite game developer - Bioware

29. A game you thought you wouldn't like, but ended up loving - To be honest, I though I wouldn't like the Witcher 3 but I thoroughly enjoy EVERYTHING about the game.

30. Favorite game of all time - Mass Effect 3

Translate

Blog Archive