12.28.2023

Feeling A Bit Better Now that Christmas is Over

 Feeling A Bit Better Now that Christmas is Over (However, I still need to get through February).

I've been distracting myself with playing through all of Pokémon Scarlet DLC. Now I am Shiny Hunting on the Overland while also hatching eggs. I havent gotten lucky yet from the eggs, however on Dec 26 I found like 6 Shinys in the Overland. I am happy that I got shinies, I am not ungrateful but I want to get the ones Im trying to hatch. I am currently hatching eggs for Espurr (So far, ive hatched over 100)

I have a list of ones I want.

  • Komala
  • Klawf
  • Flabebe
  • Eiscue
  • Chewtle
  • Pawmi
  • Drifloon
  • Bounsweet
  • Eevee -> Slyveon
  • Applin -> Dipplin
  • Ekans ->Arbok
  • Koffing
  • Poochyena
  • Litwick -> Chandelure
  • Mienfoo ->Mienshao
  • Tentacool (non-paldean)
  • Magby ->Magmar
  • Mudkip -> Swampert
  • Minun
  • Solosis -> Reuniclus
  • Pikipek -> Toucannon
  • Venonat
I realize the list above has a long way to go if I am going to try and hatch them all. I hope that I can also get more herba mystica for shiny power sandwiches for either mass outbreaks or just roaming the overland areas for the pokemon listed above. (for all i know the list above might get longer).

The Ones Ive hatched/caught
  • Rockruff (for a friend)
  • Snubbull (for a friend)
  • Naclstack
  • Cyclizar
  • Lechonk
  • Crabrawler
  • Skiddo
  • Zoroark
  • Cubchoo
  • Rellor
  • Mareep
  • Rolycoly
  • Sprigatito
  • Slowpoke
  • Sneasel
  • Jumpluff
  • Meditite
  • Pyroar
  • Tarountula
  • Greavard
  • (Paldean) Wooper
  • Sinistea
  • Minior
  • Chansey
  • Tyrogue
  • Mudsdale
  • Exeggcute
  • Sawsbuck
  • Smeargle
  • Deerling
  • Toxtricity

Translate

Blog Archive