1.18.2024

Gonna try a thing (for myself)

So I'm gonna try a thing. I'm going to do my best to make a post (hopefully) daily to keep track of my mood and mental state. I will start next week on Sunday so it can start on a fresh week. I hope this will work. My therapist(s) suggest that I keep a journal about how I am doing but I like posting my emotions, feelings, etc. on this blog. And even though others can see it, I don't care. It's just something I like to do. I don't have to justify anything. And plus, I wanted to be posting on my blog more anyway. It's fun and a change of pace than just using peloton, playing games, watching youtube, etc. etc.

On a different note, ESO announced the next chapter/DLC = Gold Road. I am excited for it, as ESO is my comfort game and I love seeing new/or reimagined places of the Elder Scrolls games (like Western Skyrim with Solitude or the beauty of sunflowers and sea High Isle). My favorite zone is Summerset for the view and the fishing spots though my favorite zone that gave a class is either Necrom (Arcanist class, though I have yet to play it more) or Vvardenfell (Warden class, because I love bear). But nothing will ever replace my main, which is a base game class. My Khajiiti Templar Healer Main (though I DPS when I am running around on another armory build).

Next week two games come out from the last of my Pre-Orders (except when I am able to pre-order ESO: Gold Road). Those two games are Tekken 8 and Like A Dragon Infinite Wealth. I used to love playing Tekken 6 on PS3, though it looks different than I remember haha. And I still have yet to playthrough the Yakuza/Like A Dragon games (still on Yakuza Kiwami 2), but I have a lot of fun when I play them (I especially liked Yakuza Dead Souls even though that isn't part of the lore, it was mainly just a zombie x yakuza game haha). It's just I am in a comfort zone kind of gaming and I dont wanna have to focus on story, reading subtitles, and such right now. Its kind of why I haven't watched any anime recently, even though I want to. Due to my height, and the screen on the peloton, I cannot see lower on my TV so it makes it a bit harder to watch Yowamushi Pedal on Crunchyroll.

I have been drawing a bit more, like rather than tracing and recoloring. I've actually drew some things, both digitally and traditionally, that came out okay.













Translate

Blog Archive