Apparently "it's not my place to complain" but I'm going to complain anyway, cause that's what do on my blog a lot.
(Note: I have graduated from High School)
My old high school does not have sweatshirts /sweatpants/gear that has the school's emblem, made just for the sports teams. Instead the team members create them on a probably-not-safe site AND pay $50-$70 for clothing that might fit but probably wont.
I also don't see the problem with wearing a non-team related sweatshirt (like a blank hoodie or college or something). I honestly don't.
The high school should just make some and sell if for $40 (all sizes) considering that my sister has to also pay for other things that might happen on the team.
- Top 7 Songs from Krewella's new album, Get Wet (in...
- The Preview for Glee Episode on 10.03.13
- Fog makes me feel less lost than life (and made my...
- Why am I a "Loner"? (I have a lot of verbatim in m...
- What the ____ is going on outside?!
- Sister Rant #2
- Poor Planning by My (old) High School (And I'm hav...
- I miss my bubby :( R.I.P Bubblez (aka Bubooga, Bub...
- Jabba the Hutt (PewDiePie Song) by Schmoyoho [Stuc...
- Doubt (I read entire Series) and Judge by TONOGAI ...
- Classists, Zoning Laws, and More Rage
- Path of Yaoi (hehehehehehe)
- Mashiro Moritaka SPAM
- Smosh proving a point
- Mass Effect World vs Reality, Which one is better?...
- My shoe designed by me.
- No Love for Brock (from Pokemon)
- Becoming sick. Not fun
- My train of thought is so random
- It's 11pm and I am feeling inspirational.
- That moment when you get hungry and its 3:00am
- Amazing Advice for Tumblr
- Last two days of the anime challenge
- I wish I was more outgoing
- Just a peek :3
- [Right Now] Living/Family Room = My sister's room
- So Apparently..
- Middle School: Worst Years of School Life; High Sc...
- 30 Day Anime Challenge (day 27-28)
- The thing about Life's Purgatory
- Where am I right now...
- Im back :D
- ▼ September (33)
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (125)