9.06.2013

The thing about Life's Purgatory

The thing about Life's Purgatory is that the slightest thing to change my mood drastically.

An example that was going on right now is that a family friend who is staying with us for a little bit is mad at me for sleeping in and not walking the dog.
She is ignoring me and making it completely obvious that she's mad at me. She makes its seem like I want to everything around the house, total bullshit. I understand I need to help AROUND the house not do every damn job. Just because my sister is in sports and school doesn't mean my sister can't do something around the house.

She doesn't have to be so pissed for me not walking the dog once, when i have walked the dog every morning for the past week even though i don't want to because I have insomnia when i try to sleep.

Translate

Blog Archive