9.05.2013

Where am I right now...

By where am I, I don't mean by place. I mean state of mind and body. I call it Life's Purgatory. It's hard to explain but I will do my best.

I feel this sense of neutrality. I am not doing anything. You could say I am a NEET right now (NEET: Not in Education, Employment, or Training). I'm at home, mostly drawing and writing a new story. Sometimes I am out of the house, either walking the dog, going to the GameStop, the Mall, or Starbucks but most of the time I'm at home. It's weird. I feel lonely at times but I feel very neutral for a lot of the days. I sometimes I feel like I am neutral. Meaning I'm not happy or giddy but I'm not depressed or angry. There is the occasional loneliness but beside that, I've been very neutral. When I look up at the sunny daytime sky or the starry nighttime sky, I feel at ease. Like I am filled with a calm, soothing aura (i guess). It's nice.

There is a song that makes me feel in Life's Purgatory
-Language by Porter Robinson http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vsy1URDYK88
{Note: This song is Electronic Dance Music. Just wanted to let you know}

I'D ALSO LIKE TO NOTE THAT I HAVE NEVER DONE DRUGS NOR HAVE I EVER DRINKED. IF I WAS DRUNK, HOW THE HELL AM I TYPING ON THE COMPUTER?. I HAVE SMOKED A CIGARETTE A COUPLE A TIMES BUT THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO!

This is a real feeling that is not enhanced by any drugs or alcohol. 


Translate

Blog Archive