11.16.2023

3 Months Later

 November is about half way done.

All of October I was horribly sick. I still occasionally have very bad coughing fits to the point of throwing up/dry-heaving which is just SO much fun (insert sarcasm)

And September was a blur.

I had been working on my book until recently, feelin a little burned out and wanting to play more games. I've been playing Overwatch 2, ESO, Fortnite, and Hogwarts Legacy. I actually finished Hogwarts Legacy and thoroughly enjoyed every second of it and now I am trying to get all achievements. A few of them requires me to make 3 other character's and get to the Map chamber as the other houses (My first playthrough I was Ravenclaw.)

This is my character (before I found an awesome cloak/robe). I like making my character look fancy and nice, though I learned the Forbidden Spells from one of the main side characters. I liked some of the characters in the game, while others bugged the shit out of me. My second character is gonna be Slytherin, then Hufflepuff, then finally Gryffindor.

In ESO, I noticed that I have reached 3k hours in-game (yes, I have no life lol). And I've been trying to level a character for the new Endless Archives, because my main toon doesn't seem to be like strong enough or have enough DPS. The new character is a Sorcerer because I've seen vids of sorc wrecking face in Endless Archives.

OG Fortnite is out currently this season and it's been a ton of fun, despite only playing a few matches. I hope to play more matches, either solo or in duos with friends.

Overwatch 2 has been fun, especially because I've been playing with my friend. I've also been wanting to play more Competitive but at the same time OW2's new competitive system that's coming to the game in 2024 looks a bit better than the current way it works. Like if you get a win/draw, you get a measly 25 competitive points. And you dont get that much CP in the Bronze, Silver, and Plat when you get your Placement matches done. It's barely any incentive to play, unless that's all you play instead of Unranked/Arcade.

I've also been wanting to stream but my OBS crashes games, stops my internet browser/YouTube/Spotify, and doesn't want to work properly. I haven't found a work around yet. I hope I can one day figure it out the issue.



Translate

Blog Archive