2.20.2024

I Dont Stick to My Plans

I want to make a plan of things I want to do. Problem is that I never stick to the plans I make for myself, unless its like appointments or get-togethers. There are so many things I want to do.

I want to:

  • Get through my playthrough of Mass Effect Andromeda on Playstation (because it's the last achievement I need. I am currently at Kadara Port)
  • Catch up on reading (both Manga and Novels/Books)
  • Catch up on Anime (like re-watching Haikyuu! then reading the manga for the rest of the series, and watching the ones on my list)
  • Restart my workout on the Peloton (I stopped because I got sick with Covid, then I got really depressed. Not saying I am not depressed anymore but I think I might be doing a little bit better)
  • Finish the battle-pass of Overwatch 2 (which isn't too hard)
  • Sketch more often than I currently am
  • Continue working on my Comic.
  • Prepare in ESO for the Gold Road Expansion (comes out in June? July?)
I wish Haikyuu! had a dub because then I could multitask by working on my comic/draw. Maybe I'll look at my list and see if there are other dubs to watch so I can multitask. I even have a spot on my [art] desk to have my iPad set up to watch vids on (or look at Pinterest for references).

Translate

Blog Archive