12.24.2022

Anxiety and Drawing

 Anxiety has been crazy. I have been panicking about Christmas (obviously if you've read my past three posts). But my anxiety has been worrying over things that I should have to worry about, at least right now. Breathing techniques can only do so much. My anxiety is dumb and I wish it would calm it's metaphorical tits over things that don't matter right now (like friend's inevitably passing away or wind storms causing major catastrophe SOMEHOW, like I can't even explain any of this). Just go to take one day at time and cross whatever bridges whenever they come and take things slowly.

On a lighter note, I've gotten back into the swing of things with drawing (mostly). And I've been enjoying it. One of my favorite drawing's I've done recently is the one of me and my "close" friends. (though my weight isn't accurate in the drawing because I struggle with larger body types, I'm actually quite short and chubby).


Translate

Blog Archive