12.06.2022

Wish I Could Draw, Playing Pokemon Instead

I've been playing tons and tons of Pokémon Scarlet, mainly shiny hunting. I currently have a Crabrawler, Skiddo, Zoroark, Cubchoo, Rellor, Mareep, Rolycoly, Sprigatito, and Slowpoke (along with the Cyclizar and Oinkologne). I have hatched tons and tons of eggs, most of the pokemon I found were in the wild though. I'm on and off working on getting a full dex of Shinies, so to speak. I have over 200hrs in the game and I have the shiny charm finally.



Though I've been enjoying playing Pokémon Scarlet (with some ESO and WoW in between, and maybe some Cooking Simulator and Timberborn) I wish I was drawing more. But every time I try to draw, my brain doesn't know what to draw or do... I've been here before and I have forgotten how I got out of this sort of rut. I'm trying to just draw anything but that doesn't seem to be working. And I haven't been working on my story for a long time now. It makes me annoyed and frustrated. And I wish I knew how to hold myself accountable better but I haven't really held myself accountable for things like drawing and writing. Maybe because I just dont really know how...

Translate

Blog Archive