1.06.2023

Is it Brain Fog, Burn Out or Something Else?

 I am not sure what's going on with my brain. Though I am able to write these posts and such with ease, I am struggling to be creative right now. My creativity comes in bursts right now even though I really really REALLY want to be drawing. It's possible that my brain is being foggy. Another possibility is that it's a weird burnout. Could be something else for all I know. I am trying to get out of this lacking sense of focus. I look up reference images to get ideas to draw or I write down my ideas for later. Sometimes I have ideas but my brain goes "How Do?" when it comes to drawing things on paper or digitally. Its more of a struggle to put pencil to paper than thinking of ideas. But, dont get me wrong, coming up with ideas is still very hard too. I will continue to try and challenge myself through this challenging time (haha...) because I really do want to improve art and create a manga/doujinshi that spent lots of time, effort, blood, sweat, and tears on. I want to make it to my liking not just from a drawing aspect but also from a writing aspect. I know I can get out of this rut if I continue to work hard!

Translate

Blog Archive