8.09.2020

Better Updates since 2019 (Look at previous post about [Much] sadder updates)

My memory is a bit off so I apologize if I, uh, forget to mention somethings.

Let's go through the past year about things that happened in my life that made me feel happy/good/better!
  • I read 2 of 4 Mass Effect Trilogy Series books
    • I am counting the 4th book despite the reviews I have heard. The books so far have been really amazing. I like learning the background to important but non-playable characters in the Mass Effect Universe. After I finish the Trilogy books, I am going to read the three books that came out for Andromeda
  • (Recently) I am currently working on learning Japanese.
    • I am a big fan of Japanese things (Food, Anime, Mangas, Fashion, etc). And I wanted to do something interesting with a minor challenge during these trying times.
  • I moved into an apartment and finally opened up to cooking meals, rather than takeout/tv dinners
    • When I first moved in I hated my stove. Its electric and I grew up with a gas stove and was used to that. Im glad I opened up because I love to cook and stuff. And I've opened up my palette to new things like Tofu and Fish.
  • A Family opened up to me and I go over to their place for dinner once every now and then.
    • They are really nice and caring. We are very careful in these times so dont worry!
  • I've gotten some new games and replaying some old games, which make me happy!
    • I am really HOPING for a mass effect trilogy remaster...

Translate

Blog Archive