8.21.2020

Life Pondering


In my current life situation, I spend my days pondering life, gaming, reading, etc. I've been thinking about my mom a lot which is a very painful thing for me to do. I've also been thinking about my [ex] Best Friend though I wish she was still my best friend. 

I've also been thinking about stupid shit I did as a kid. I did really annoying, stupid things that I regret doing/realize why people treated me a certain way. I wasn't a full on bully per say but I would tease and annoy my friends. I am sorry to most of the friends I've pushed away and such. One I am not sorry towards because she decided to blackmail me when I came out to her as bisexual at the time...I've said stupid things, thinking it was okay but realizing now it wasn't. So I am sorry about that.

....

I am feeling really depressed and such right now... :/

Translate

Blog Archive