8.20.2020

The Bear Gif has Nothing to Do with the Post



Kuma Miko GIF - Likeasir Gentleman Bear - Discover & Share GIFs ...

Over the past couple years I have been in an internal crossroad. I have always been identified as a female with my given feminine name. But for the past couple years (maybe more) I've tried identifying as a male with a masculine name. And I must say its been quite enlightening. I enjoy being called my masculine name with male pronouns (He/Him). Here is the internal dilemma now. I am actually seeing a gender therapist/doctor about these things. And I'm internally debating if I want to get hormones aka get shots of testosterone. There are some Pros and Cons, obviously, to the shots of testosterone. And some of the Cons I really don't like. So I, as myself, am trying to figure out if the Pros out weigh the Cons, like if I really want to commit to the gender changes or just be me how I am now... But Me right now feels kind of meh. I will say I am 5ft exactly so I am already short as fuck but there is nothing I can do about that.

Translate

Blog Archive