8.22.2020

I am Depressed

 

I am depressed. No denying that. I miss many beings of my past. My mom, my dog and cat (both had to be put down over the past coupe years because they had cancer and were in pain// Dog was struggling with walking while the Cat was struggling with eating normally), I also miss my best friend. And I am semi-sorry for reiterating that fact but I really do miss her....I have only one game that I play with a couple new friends Ive made. But I want to play other games but I have no one to play with (Like Elder Scrolls Online, Mass Effect 3/Andromeda Multiplayer, World of Warcraft, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, and so on and so forth). But I am terrible at making new friends, I try to make long lasting friends but they never seem to stay... I want to make long lasting friends I can talk to when I am not gaming and such. If you read my blog and play the games I mention, don't hesitate to comment that you'd like someone chill to play with...


...

Cynder Hauster // Ayano // Rumjugs // Whatever you wanna be called, please please please, tell me why you left my life. Tell me why even if it is or isnt my fault. I miss talking to you and gaming with you and Ghost and Noobicus.... I wont use your real name but rather your online handles.......You know who you are....

I am so sorry, please just know how sorry I am!!

Translate

Blog Archive