8.23.2020

Waiting for the actual news of a Mass Effect Remaster...

 Best Mass Effect 3 GIFs | Gfycat

I do my best to keep up with the "leaks" and rumors to the possibility of a Mass Effect Trilogy remaster. For those who know me, know my favorite game series of all time is Mass Effect (Yes, even Andromeda). 

The most recent rumor I saw is that their MIGHT be a release date for it in October. That would be amazing if it were more than just a rumor. Not only for the awesome-ness of a remaster but ALSO because N7 Day (November 7th) wouldnt be too far off. To me, that's epic in theory.

I am currently working on playing through the trilogy again but this time romancing Garrus. I've romanced Liara, Ashley, Traynor, Steve and Kaidan. I have yet to romance Miranda, Jack, Tali, Samara, James, Javik(?), Thane, Allers...And No I wont romance Jacob, I dont particularly like him.

I am also working on play Mass Effect 3 on Insanity. Im literally on the last mission. But I know how difficult it can be even on Normal. So I've literally been putting it off.

----

and this lyris | Tumblr

I've also been playing so much Elder Scrolls Online. In the past two weeks I've played 84 hrs. In total I've played 1,245 hrs. Like I love this game. It's my all time favorite MMO. 

It's also pretty epic in my eyes that Lyris Titanborn is voiced by Jennifer Hale aka FemShep of Mass Effect! 

This is my guy from ESO


Translate

Blog Archive