3.17.2022

Currently I've lost Enjoyment on Things in My Life


I feel blocked out in my own mind. I can't draw or write stories even though I really want to. I can't see my creativity whatsoever. I don't feel like I am enjoying my usual hobbies, or at least the one I can do which is video games. I try playing Elder Scrolls Online or Mass Effect (my top two favorite games) and I dont feel enjoyment. I feel like I am just going through the motions. I end up not playing much and stare/watch some TV shows or Movies on one of many streaming platforms (Disney+, Netflix, Paramount+, Hulu, HBO Max, etc.). And even though I am watching a show I like, I'm not enjoying the show. It feels like I'm just staring at the ceiling that has TV on it, or something like that. The one thing, at the beginning of this no-feeling and neutrality, that I enjoyed was the Disney+ Movie Turning Red. But that was at the beginning when I kind of enjoyed things. But now it feels much worse than before. Or rather, I dont feel much of happiness or enjoyment as I did before. I do somewhat feel sadness but even that is like not completely there, so to speak.....

I have no idea what to do to solve this issue... But I wish I could enjoy anything right now. Games, Drawing, Writing, Daily life things. ANYTHING!

Translate

Blog Archive