3.18.2022

Forcing Myself to do what I love


 I have been trying to push through the neutrality and no-enjoyment of things to at least play games even if it feels like going through the motions. It's easier to mindlessly play Elder Scrolls Online compared to an Insanity Playthrough of Mass Effect Trilogy or even a Casual Playthrough of Dragon Age: Inquisition. There is even a bonus even going on right now (March 17 - March 22, 2022) where there is bonus XP-Gain, Gold-Gain, and Harvest Nodes Loot. They probably implemented it because the Dungeon Queue is currently very broken and things at night to seem to get laggy-er for people. I mean it happens with most of their big updates, this update being update 33 + Ascending Tides DLC.

I haven't tried the new dungeons because A. Dungeon Queue is broken and B. I just want to be alone mostly. I mean I lurk in the guild chat, rarely saying anything. I need to level up My Necromancer and one of my two Nightblades because those are the two classes I dont have Maxed out at level 50. But I also want to take advantage of the increased harvest node loot on my main...

In all honesty, I dont really want to do anything but I am forcing myself to, hoping that this feeling will go away. I really just want to lie in bed, with music playing, and let myself zone out even more than I am already. But I feel like that is bad for my brain and my emotional state of mind. And even when I do, like, lie in bed to go to bed and zone out to try and sleep, I feel like I need to be doing something even though I dont see my enjoyment currently.

Maybe I'll find enjoyment in a couple of games that are coming out next week. Tiny Tina's Wonderland and Ghostwire: Tokyo. Or maybe I'll find enjoyment on my birthday because I have stuff I am going to be doing that midday at least. Honestly, I dont know. But I can hope.

Translate

Blog Archive