3.08.2022

Its been 532 Days = 1 Year and 167 days since I've posted on here.


Some stuff has changed in my life over the course of a year and 167days. 

I go by Max now, instead of Mark for instance. I feel more Non-Binary, rather the feelings of being Transgender FTM. (I dont care about pronouns for myself, just get my name right please).

I've been trying to dedicate my time (and mind) to focus on my drawings and writing, compared to gaming all the time. Though I must admit its not going according to plan due to my brain and creativity being a little slower and my frustration on a high with little to no patience for minor mistakes in the artwork. Whether it be traditionally with Pencil or digitally with the Wacom One, I am trying my best to work on drawing and make improvements.

I've been wanting to watch more anime but it's difficult in the sense that I have to sit down and focus on the show and read subtitles. I can't just turn on an anime and draw while watching because I might miss out on something important. The current shows I am trying to watch though are Kuroko's Basketball, My Dress-Up Darling, and Free! Iwatobi Swim Club. And I have backlogged lots of Manga which I will get to in time, my free time that is.

I found a new singer that I thoroughly enjoy. Her name is Becky Hill and she has an amazing voice and awesome songs. My favorite, and her most recent, song is Run by Galantis and herself. I also enjoy the song Here For You by Wilkinson and Becky Hill. I still enjoy Porter Robinson and Krewella.

My "best friend" from Elementary/Middle School has ghosted me (which is ironic considering her boyfriend goes by the name Ghost). I've pretty much come to accept that if she wants to contact me she will but if she doesn't then oh well, another friend lost for me (which is a little depressing considering that I have only a few friends, all older than me though).

I have been working on losing the weight I gained after my mom passed away (you know, from stress/depression eating). I've been walking more and getting out of the apartment more which is good.

Recently my depression has been flicking on and off like a light switch and it's a bit frustrating because I go from 0 to 100 in an instant. I will say that my mood seems a bit stable right now though I have been in a more zoned-out mood. Like all I want to do is listen to music and zone out in thoughts. Maybe that's why I decided to post here on my blog. Its a place where I can just type and vent my thoughts and annoyances.

Hopefully this year I will keep up with this blog a bit better than last year, especially considering that I didn't post a single time at all last year.

Translate

Blog Archive