3.10.2022

Things I want to do vs Things I am doing

 I've been wanting to do a lot of things this year (and only been doing a small amount of them).

Here are the things I've been wanting to do (why I haven't been doing it):

  • The Number one thing is that I want to focus more on my drawing/writing skills whether it be on traditional paper or digital paper (as they have deteriorated a little bit since 2019)
  • Mass Effect Legendary Edition Playthrough PC (technically I am on Mass Effect 3 but I've back tracked a little to Mass Effect 2)
  • Mass Effect Legendary Edition Insanity Playthrough/Achievement Hunting PC (I've finished Mass Effect 1 with about 100 saves lol, now I am on my Mass Effect 2 Casual Playthrough to gather Weapons and Armor for Mass Effect 2 Insanity Playthrough.)
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition Achievement Hunting (I've been WANTing to do that but most of the achievements I need are the Trial Achievements which can be buggy and annoying)
  • Yakuza Series Playthrough (I own all 7 on PS4 but I haven't really played them due to the fan on my PS4 going crazy when I play Yakuza Kiwami 2, which is the one I am on).
  • More ESO Things like Farming Armor/Monster Sets, earn gold, level my alt characters, etc etc. (I log in to do my daily crafting writs but that's about it recently.)
  • Watch more Anime (haven't felt like really sitting down and watching even though I was enjoying the anime I am currently watching, which is Kuroko's Basketball).
  • Read more manga and novels (have difficultly sitting down and focusing on the item I am reading).



I really should just focus on one but I have focusing issues, along with patience issues and perfectionism issues (the perfectionism is more so with my drawings than gaming).

Translate

Blog Archive