3.25.2022

My Birthday is April 1st By The Way

My birthday this year is going to be good because I have plans on and after with family. And honestly, despite my previous blog posts about how I never got along with family, I am happy to be spending it with family. I am on better terms with my Aunt and Uncle and they dont "deadname" me which is very nice.

The only gripe I have about birthday is that I dont have a day (yet) where I am spending it with friends. Its understandable because they have lives and jobs and stuff. I get that. I do. I just wish I could spend it with my buddy Stanz or maybe spend it gaming online with my Call of Duty Buddies. But we'll see how I am feeling because I haven't been in the mood to play CoD. Mainly been playing Dragon Age Inquisition, Elder Scrolls Online, or Apex Legends (recently got an heirloom for the first time). I want to like playing Warzone and Call of Duty Vanguard but I haven't in the mood but maybe if I start playing I can get in the zone like I do with Apex Legends.



Translate

Blog Archive