11.15.2022

Books on My Backlog


I have so many books in my backlog...And on my breaks from drawing, I dont read even though I should. Instead I watch YouTube mainly or I play games... Here is the list of books I own and are on my back log
:

  • Mass Effect Andromeda Books (I own all 3)
  • Legends and Lattes
  • How We Began//How We End
  • Witcher Books (I own 7 of the books)
  • Look Back Manga
  • A Man & his Cat (Vol. 7) Manga
  • Apple Black Manga
  • Saint Young Men (vol. 2-4, as I've already read vol. 1) Manga
  • Turns out My Online friend is My real-life Boss!
  • Ask Iwata
  • The Cat Proposed Manga
  • Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Manga
  • Law's of Attraction
And probably at least 4 other manga that I've put into my bookshelf and lost track if I've read them or not. Maybe because since its such a long list that I feel overwhelmed by it and just avoid it....I think if/when I do read books on my breaks, I shall start/finish Mass Effect Andromeda: Nexus Uprising as I'm already half way through the book or so. 



Translate

Blog Archive