11.14.2022

Writer's Block//Drawer's Inspiration

Though I have been on a roll with drawing and sketching, my creative side when it comes to writing has been very lacking. I am struggling to find the words and detail to add to my writing. I have been having more fun with drawing random things like Fursonas or Gifts for Xmas for friends/family or even sketching random things compared to drawing/sketching things out for my story. I'm not sure why. Like I really want to get my book/comic done at some point in my life, sooner rather than later but I cant seem to do anything for it anymore. And with the writing, I've only got 13pgs done. I wish I had more and more details in the stuff I've written so far. But my brain doesn't want to do anything for it while my heart and soul does.

Any sort of writing I try to do, story/fanfiction wise, doesn't work out. Which again isn't a bad thing considering I'm drawing up a storm but at the same time, I wish I could write things in a story manner.

I am happy though that I've been on a drawing kick. For a while there, I wasn't drawing at all and my brain and creative side wouldn't allow it. That's probably due to my depression being at its darkest.


Translate

Blog Archive