11.25.2022

Things I am working on in Video Games (Even though I want to be Drawing)

So I've been playing a ton of Pokémon Scarlet. I have almost 80hrs in it and I bought it on Nov 19th. I am currently almost done with my Pokédex (all I need is Scizor, Slowking, and Miraidon. All which I am planning getting from a friend/evolving through trade with a friend). Once I get the dex done, I'll be shiny hunting for some pokemon I want shiny versions of.

Here is the list of Shiny Pokemon I am going to hunt for:

  • Rellor (won't evolve this one)
  • Zorua/Zoroark
  • Driftloon/Driftblim
  • Klawf
  • Sandy Shocks
  • Toedscool/Toedscruel
  • Varoom
  • (maybe) Ditto
That's the current list. The first one I am gonna work on is Zorua unless there are Mass Outbreaks from Pokémon on this list. (Literally while making this post, I just got a Shiny (Female) Lechonk which is one I really wanted!)
---


I've been working on farming different mounts as well in WoW (World of Warcraft) whenever I'm not drawing or playing Pokemon (or while playing pokemon, I multi-task lol)
The mounts I am working on trying to get are:
  • Mimiron's Head (Ulduar Raid)
  • Midnight (Karazhan Mythic Dungeon)
  • Flametalon of Alysrazor/Smoldering Egg of Millagazor (Firelands Raid)
  • Spawn of Horridon/ Clutch of Ji-Kun (Throne of Thunder Raid)
  • Thundering Cobalt Cloud Serpent (Nalak World Boss)
  • Son of Galleon (Galleon World Boss)
  • Cobalt Primordial Direhorn (Oondasta World Boss)
  • World Gorger World Boss in Revendreth
  • Famu in Revendreth
  • Warbringer Mal'Korak in Maldraxxus
  • Malbog in Korthia
  • Felhounds of Sargeras (Antorus Raid)
  • Nerissa in Maldraxxus
  • The Exalted Night Fae Mount (I need more rep and anima though)
I know it seems like a lot, but i try to do it at least one full list through on my main which is now an Horde Dracthyr Evoker but sometimes I also do it on my Alliance Monk and my Horde Warlock.

---

I have been slacking so much on Drawing because I've been finishing the story in Pokémon and working on filling out the dex (and doing World of Warcraft things) I need to figure out a time frame or whatever for when to draw. Or like a time limit or something...I want to be drawing more but I'm having so much fun playing games, more so Pokémon than WoW.

Translate

Blog Archive